Hanging Glass Planter with Air Plant
A mini garden ready to go! Includes hardwired vase, base material and air plants.
- Vibrant colors include clear, lime, olive, turquoise, red and cobalt
- 8" x 4" x 3" (HxWxD)
- Suitable for air plants, succulents and rooting
- Customize by selecting your bead color combination
- Select either stone, pinecones or shell base material
- Air plants included!
- Hand-wired with an 18 gauge steel wire
- Decorative hook included
- Hang from a curtain rod or cup hook
I fell in love with air plants a few years ago and since then I have been adding them to my plant collection. They are relatively easy to care for and can be displayed in many ways. They do not like direct sunlight so it is best to grow them in a north facing window where they will get light, but not be burnt up by direct rays. Air plants should get watered (sprayed) every few days. Since all of mine are in my kitchen window, I simply run them under the faucet, shake off the excess water, and put them back in their display. . .very easy.